Thursday, October 01, 2009

Invitation to view a photo from Linda's Picasa Web Album - Hannibal to Alton

You are invited to view a photo from Linda's photo album: Hannibal to Alton
Alton Illinois blurry view off our moving boat tied to a moving dock too lazy to go ashore to snap picture.....
View Photo
Message from Linda:
We just turned the heat on to warm up Veda L on this rainy/cold day. A lousy internet connection, but enough to do a little update! Today is shopping with Bud who owns a grocery store and comes down to the marina to pick us up in his ancient cadillac. Beautiful ride down from Timberlake yesterday. I don't know what I do all day, but I said yesterday that I am so busy I never get anything done....does that make sense? I take my "spell" at the wheel, clean, cook, compute, & take pics! Love!
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.