Sunday, November 01, 2009

Between Fort Meyers and Sarasota we had Mama and her little baby face dolphin leap alongside Veda L, they were making dolphin squeaks almost as loud as Janet was squealing! While in Venice, Janet and I went to the beach, very shallow water with surf, so as I played around and floated in the surf Janet walked out about 50' I turned around to see a fin passing behind her, I yelled at her to come in, she laughed, I said "shark", she laughed, I said "I am not kidding" she did not see the Dolphin gliding behind her in a very shark like way, scared the B-jeezus out of me! Dolphins are supposed to porpoise through the water....not glide like sharks! I told her it would have made a very interesting obituary......

We took a stroll around downtown Fort Myers and found it to be delightful, great architecture, and palm trees that were so beautiful they looked fake.

The art center is made of corals and limestone, very cool! Used to be a Federal building.

A Banyan tree across the street from Fort Myers Municipal Docks where we stayed, if I look a little sweaty....another 90 degree and 90 percent humidity day.
Posted by Picasa